The Classic & The Modern, Standing Shoulder To Shoulder
Chicago has an eclectic mix of architectural designs. Viewed here in the middle is the Wrigley Building, with its ornate Art Deco design. To the left is the Trump International Hotel & Tower, featuring a seamless glass & steel design commonly seen in skyscrapers built over the past decade. As for the building to the right, I have no idea what it is called.
If you would like to see a larger sized image or buy a print, click on the photo to visit my photography website.
- tusszentes reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- marialyssalexis reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- swoosh03 likes this
- fruitjuiceandlaugh likes this
- ryanlynham likes this
- jbillainc reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- viewminder likes this
- isli likes this
- danielchenphotography posted this