A couple fun facts about the Regenstein Library, which is the main library of the University of Chicago:
1. It was built on the grounds of the old Stagg football field. Just shows how much the university values sports.
2. The outline of the building resembles an outline of the United States.
3. It has some very comfortable sofas, which are good for napping.
4. Oh, and it holds one of the largest book collections in the world.
If you would like to see a larger sized image or buy a print, click on the photo to visit my photography website.
- mondomiller reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- underthegoldengate reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- fruitjuiceandlaugh likes this
- dennisriveraphoto likes this
- redundancydept reblogged this from danielchenphotography and added:
- ryanlynham likes this
- isli likes this
- paintheskywithcolor likes this
- idealistically likes this
- danielchenphotography posted this