A powerful thunderstorm hit us late Saturday afternoon. Because of it, we had to change our plans a bit, and go somewhere indoors instead of walking outside.
One thing I know is that sunsets right after a thunderstorm are usually very colorful and pretty. I almost did not take this photo, as I was debating whether to make the extra stop on the way home. I sure am glad that I did though.
If you would like to see a larger sized image or buy a print, click on the photo to visit my photography website.
- thatsopranochick reblogged this from of-things-unknown
- hailhorror likes this
- hexenfrau likes this
- blackmanbatman reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- marialyssalexis reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- ryanlynham likes this
- mchanphoto likes this
- sewhite likes this
- isli likes this
- aperture24 likes this
- thecasualdiner likes this
- pacoisletaco reblogged this from danielchenphotography
- danielchenphotography posted this